Saturday 17 May 2014

sun + fun

So we have had glorious sunshine today, it has been lovely.
However, I would have appreciated it being taken down a few notches...because let me tell you, being 8 months pregnant in searing heat is unbearable!!
I shouldn't complain really...seeing as it's a trick just to see the sun in Wales..but I have been dying today...
Okay thats a tad melodramatic I will admit, but heat + pregnant lady = bad things!!

On that wonderful note, it has also occurred to me that in about 2 months time Bella leaves feithrin for good...what?!
How can my baby be starting school in 4 ish months...it doesn't seem right somehow.
I will I cope without her asking me for something every two seconds?!
Or throwing a little paddy when I say no biscuits until after dinner?

Hmm I think I will be ok!

But I will miss my little pumpkin :-)

I can't remember the last PAD photo I put up so I will have to come back to you on that...man I am rubbish at this!!

Ah well

Have a good weekend folks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment