Monday 12 May 2014

6 weeks and counting...

I love music, but I have never been very musical.. But just recently our house is sounding like the von trapp family!!
Hubby got me an acoustic guitar for an early anniversary present... Then I got him one...then we got bella a ukulele... And Ariana has her xylophone!!
So we are trying to learn how to play...slowly... Very slowly :-)

Also for anyone thats counting I have only 6 weeks to go until little peanut arrives :-)
The only slight inconvenience is that we have our circuit overseer visit on the week before I am due...so you can guarantee he will arrive then :-)
At least I am not missing an assembly :-)

Ooh I had better post my photos aswell for the last few days...

Favourite - flower..sunflower
In the garden - bluebells
Mother - speaks for itself
Ready - ...to pop


Have a good one folks,
 Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment