Thursday 8 May 2014

a new pregnancy symptom!

Well I have come across a not so fun new pregnancy symptom... Toothache! And boy is it agony...
I tell you now the pain was ridiculous... Still is to be fair. But much better than it was yesterday, I was in tears on the sofa and bella was sat next to me stroking my face and telling it was ok.
It was truly adorable.
The bonus is during pregnancy we get free dental care in the UK.
So if I need any work doing it shouldn't cost me anything.
I just really hate visiting the dentist!

Had my 33 week midwife appointment yesterday as well... Only to find little peanut is 1/5 engaged, woop!! means he is heading in the right direction at least! The downside is a severely squashed bladder...sorry tmi!
So long as he doesn't arrive to early..but what can I do if he does?!

Alrighty,
The last 4 prompts on May's photo a day are as follows -
4pm - tulip time
From down low - the tree speaks for itself
From above - monkeys on the stairs
Blue - blue sky


Enjoy your weekend folks,




No comments:

Post a Comment