Sunday 20 April 2014

tired mummy!

Rubbish night sleep again!
I am aware there is a whole taboo about mums talking about how tired they are, but I just can't help it!
Little one has not been sleeping still! All she wants is to be cuddled by me, and I tell you what it doesn't half make for difficult sleeping!
For some reason though I have noticed that some mums like to be competitive about how much/little sleep they have had on any given day...I am not one of these people! Generally I am a lousy sleeper, so I am (kinda) used to functioning without it...but it is much more difficult when you are trying to grow another person  :-)  because as many mums know sleeping before baby is born is kinda important!
But teething babies have no control over their pain unfortunately... Which sucks!

Well I had another scan this week...due to medications I take for epilepsy...just to check the growth is all normal. Thankfully everything is fine, all good..and he is still a he!! I checked :-)

also I think its a good idea to post my photo a day photos...just while I am here :-)

Thursday - something I learned -

Friday - good - blueberry muffin...yummy!!


Saturday - money - good old chocolate coins!!


Today - egg - what came first???


Thats all from me today :-)

Enjoy your weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment