Wednesday 23 April 2014

photo love

Do you know I am really really enjoying doing the photo a day challenge! It is so much fun and quite addictive!
It is making me love taking photos even more than I did before. Seeing all the wonderful pictures that others have taken give me a lot of inspiration and ideas.
Its really nice to see the ones that are chosen as admin favourites on the Facebook group - I really don't know how they choose them to be fair, I would struggle :-)
It is amazing how many people out there enjoy taking photos :-)
I plan on being a part of it for as long as possible!
So keep it coming fat mum slim!

Tuesday - four things -
My bella holding some dandelions :-)

Today's prompt - entrance
I struggled a teeny bit with this one, because all I could think of was a door - but I thought everyone would think of doors so I wanted something different.

Enjoy your day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment