Saturday 20 September 2014

one day in my life

Good day to you all :-)
I tell you something I have never photographed my day before, and I have to say it felt a bit strange. To be fair, Saturdays are a rare quiet-ish day. I should done it yesterday :-)

Here goes...
I always start my day with coffee...most people do to be fair, I also got to lie in until 7.45am this morning yay! I found my daughter laying on the sofa at 9am watching cartoons... Clearly had a busy week at school. I then chased ariana down because it was nap time...she hates nap time :-)  but tough luck I say!!
While Ariana napped, james had tummy time..mainly because he won't get squashed if Ariana is in bed :-)
Today we are visiting my parents...who live 5 mins away!! But I decided to make a chocolate chip loaf cake for the occasion.
I also made a pork roast for lunch..got to feed the troops..when I type it out it looks like a do a lot! :-)
After lunch we went to my parents. My mums bestie was visiting and she hasn't met james yet :-) 
So we had to get photos of the occasion
Can you guess which one my mum is? Bet you can!
I went for a bit of a stroll around the farm while hubby watched rugby, and couldn't resist taking pictures of where I grew up :-) 
What with autumn creeping around the corner some of the colours are lovely.
We got home at around 5.30...at which point the dishes were calling me yay!! Whilst I did this however, Ariana decided this was a brilliant time to pull all of my bible literature of the shelves..awesome! So naturally I photographed it first haha!
We had a bit of family movie time with snacks.
Then I ended my day by lying in bed with a glass of Chardonnay and listening to the les miserables 10th anniversary soundtrack...whilst writing this post.
It is currently 8.40pm.
Man do I feel old...clearly I live the rock star lifestyle :-) 

What did you guys get up to?
Have a scrummy Saturday


1 comment:

  1. In bed at 840? That Isa rock star lifestyle around my parts! Love your post - your chocolate loaf looks de-li-sh! And the countryside around where you live is beautiful! [And, yum, blackberries! My son would be begging me to make crumble!]

    ReplyDelete