Friday 19 September 2014

don't let them win

Alrighty, I have spoken on several different occasions on this subject. But I firmly believe it to be a very important topic.
I have struggled with bullies before, as I am sure most people have at some point in their lives.
If I could I would share this information with a group of people.
If I had known this growing up, perhaps I wouldn't feel the way I do about myself now.
There have been so many stories in the news over the last few years about children being bullied so far that they take their lives, and this is so very wrong. That people think it's ok to treat people this way. It is really wrong. I worry that my babies will end up being on the wrong side of bullies.
What everyone should know is not to let bullies win.
This kind of information could save so many people.
I still struggle with the memories of the hatred of people.
I worry on a daily basis that my friends will suddenly turn on me one day. I know it is an irrational fear, but I know what it feels like for this to happen.
I don't want others to get to where I am.
I don't want others to feel like there is no way out of the situation
I want people to know...
You are a wonderful person
You are a unique person
You are you!
Nuts to what others a think.
Nuts to the bullies
Its them that have the problem not you.
Never ever let them beat you.
You are beautiful
They may not like you
But love yourself. Jehovah loves you.
So you know what, if you feel lost or alone drop me a line I will be here for you :-)


4 comments:

  1. Great words of wisdom, Charlotte! Bullying is a terrible epidemic & I appreciate your stand! Know you are special & loved to!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you truly for your kind words. People can learn from your kindness. Much love xx

      Delete
  2. i just watched an abc family movie called cyberbully and it was really good. it makes my heart break that people can be so mean to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hurts me so deeply to see people hurting or in pain. I am tearing up just thinking about it. I will never understand how people can hurt others.

      Delete