Thursday 11 September 2014

inspiration, inspiration

Oh no autumn is coming!! Look orange leaves :-)
Ok...ok..
Let's talk about inspiration.
What inspires me?
Well I have been very much into photography for the last year, and the main thing that inspires me is nature and creation.
By which I mean, flowers, trees, the sunrise etc

I have a bit of a problem...I have an obsession with taking photos right now. I am warning all you flowers out there, if you get in my way I will snap you :-)

I am part of a monthly photo a day challenge - which is hosted by chantelle ellim of fatmumslim.com.au. I get a huge amount of inspiration from the wonderful photos on the Facebook group and instagram accounts #fmsphotoaday.
There is nothing better than seeing beautiful pictures, it gives me great ideas.
I also get some wonderful ideas from pinterest. For example -
I got this cute little idea off pinterest!!
Although, I did it in black and white :-) 

I will leave with one final, flowery thought
I just look outside and feel inspired :-) 

Have a thigh - slapping Thursday :-) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos - you have such an eye! [Haven't read your 'award' post yet as I haven't had the time to sit and digest it properly - will read it over the weekend xxx]

    ReplyDelete