Monday 15 September 2014

homely mood

I have to admit I have never done a mood board. I didn't know what one was...eek!
Now that I know what one is, I will be doing one often :-)

I have been thinking lately about all the lovely things I could do with our home. We have lived here for 7 years and I have never gotten round to decorating.
These are all some pins that I found a while ago, and just rediscovered them :-) I particularly like the book tree!!
I like neutral but quirky, with a nice pop of colour ( kind of like my fashion sense )

I made 2 boards today - as I am thinking of having a bit of a style change. So I may have to share that one too...
I love the quote!

Have a manic Monday :-)


2 comments:

  1. Also love the quote! And, wow, that turquoisey blue colour of that scarf would look AMAZING with your hair and freckles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, too & especially like your home idea collage.

    ReplyDelete