Saturday 13 September 2014

happily married :-)

So 13 days in already, and I haven't missed a prompt yet!! Go me ( victory dance ) woop!woop!
Today, we share relationship status.

I am a married lady, have been for 7 years now :-)
After 1 and a bit years together, we married in 2007 in a hotel on the seafront in Aberystwyth on the only sunny day in June :-)
I first met hubby in september 2005, whilst I was working on the checkouts of my local supermarket. He started working the security department ( man in uniform ;-) lol ) so he had to walk past my till a fair few times a day :-)
We started seeing each other in the October of 2005.

I was 19 in this photo...yikes!
Less than a year later, hubby proposed. He took a ring I used to wear on my wedding finger on my right hand, so he could get the right size...sneaky!!
Then after I finished work, he took me for a walk...up constitution hill, which is the lovely place pictured below.
He even asked my step dad for permission to marry me :-)  not many men do that anymore, dad was really taken aback!
And we married June 2nd 2007, overlooking the ocean.
Several years later in august 2010 we welcomed our daughter Bella Annina into the world. Now she is 4 and in school...man do I feel old!

Followed by our second daughter Ariana Iris in 2013, my little sunny bundle of smiles :-) 
Followed very shortly by our son James Timothy born in June this year :-)  yes I am very busy lol!

There you have it. We started as 2 and now we are 5 :-) 
I wouldn't change it for the world.

Have a special Saturday

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear a good love story! Thanks for sharing! I found your blog through Bailey Jean's link-up & am glad I did.
    Blessings,
    -Bess-
    P.S.: Your babies are darling - I should have said that first! =)

    ReplyDelete