Sunday 21 September 2014

colour me autumn

Happy sunday everyone!
Its official autumn is in the air, I can feel it.
Thank you bailey Jean...I am officially addicted to mood boards :-)
So the above photo's are a combination of pinterest and my own photos.
But what do I love about autumn...let me list the ways

Open fires
Snuggly blankets
Warm jumpers
Hot chocolate
Fireworks
Orange leaves on trees
The crunch of leaves beneath your feet
Woolly socks!
Comforting stews
The possibility of snow
Cuddles on the sofa
Movie night
Soup and warm bread
Hats and gloves and scarves..oh my!
Leaf art..come on who doesn't?!
Inside barbeques
Watching leaves float down to the ground

 Emily Bronte quotes it best -
'Every leaf speaks bliss to me fluttering from the autumn tree'

Have a special sunday




2 comments:

  1. Oh Autumn, I love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Emily Bronte says it well, indeed! You've got me in the mood for autumn, my friend.
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete