Monday 22 September 2014

blogs that need to be seen



chantelle - the writer of fat mum slim. I discovered this blog via the photo a day challenge last year, and instantly fell in love! The way she writes is how I think. Which I think is why felt an instant bloggy connection :-)

devon - the writer of the tale of a mermaid. This is a lovely blog about surfing and travel. It also has awesome photos :-)

tahnie - this is a blog I discovered whilst doing the blogember challenge in November of last year. She is a wonderful and inspirational lady. I urge you to read her story.

I unfortunately don't read enough blogs on a daily basis, so I have 5 recent discoveries that I am in love with! I will be reading them from now on for sure :-)

susie - mum of 7..yea 7 children :-) kinda speaks for itself really doesn't it!

theoneinamillionbaby.wordpress.com - unfortunately I don't know this lady's name. But I can across her story just recently...and seriously just read it. There is no words to describe it.

helen - a recent discovery thanks to the blogtember challenge. Love this lady and the way that she writes.

Britney lee - what can I say about this lovely lady?! Sassy, crafty, funny and just all round awesome :-)

bailey jean - another recent discovery thanks to the wonders of Google. I tell you what I will be an avid visitor to this lady's blog :-)

Short and sweet today lovelies

Have a mad cap Monday :-)


1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet! thanks for the kind words :]

    ReplyDelete