Wednesday 13 November 2013

epipha..what?!

OK, OK I will admit I was not 100% sure what epiphany meant, but thanks to the wonders of Google.. I now know.
That being said, I think I have something I can type out.

It occurred to me some weeks ago now, that I am worth something.
By that I mean, I have never really felt as though I was of use to anyone..my family..my husband etc. That I can never do anything right, I guess you can call it low self esteem.

However, i now realise that I am here for a purpose, for my girls. They need me, even if no one else does. They love me, I am their world.
Do you know, I don't need anymore than that. Knowing that my family unit loves me, gives me a reason to get out of bed.
For me i reckon that is an epiphany.. Or at least for me it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment