Friday 15 November 2013

10 at 10

This is something I have never done before, so it is a new one for me (As are most of these posts) however I think I managed it...here goes :-) 

 food shopping for me today..always peachy fun with 2 kids :-)
 this I one of my favourite parenting mags, however I never get time to read it, I think this one a few months old.
                                     rest time for the girls
 Bella playing with a cow, a weird looking hamster and some stacking Russian dolls.
 Helping me tidy by sitting in a bag...as you do!
                        A jackie-o moment for bella
                  Picture time - spiders and the sun :-)
A spot of nail painting
                              Working on Bella's scrap book
Love a good movie :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment