Tuesday 17 September 2013

memories

Today on blogtember we are thinking about which memories we could relive. Now I have been thinking about this all day, hence my lateness in writing this...I could think of many things that I would like to relive...the last time I saw my dad, my wedding day...but I have thought of something else.
Now for me if I could I would relive the moment that I first  heard my daughters heartbeat, the first time I felt the little flutters in my tummy that meant she was moving :) the first time she smiled at me! The first time I saw her face, the look on my husbands face when he saw them for the first time. I cherish these moments as they are such wonderful memories for me, sometimes I don't think it is about the big memories but the little things we need to cherish :)

Have a good day bloggers,



No comments:

Post a Comment