Thursday 5 September 2013

not a baby anymore..my big girl :)

So today my hubby and I decided to view a primary school ready for Bella to start next year...it is such a sad day for me, just makes me realise my baby is growing up!
I have to admit a part of me was hoping this day would never come...although she drives me loopy most days...I love her to pieces :)
 It only seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time..looking into her eyes and taking in every inch of my adorable little girl so as not to forget a thing :)
 And now she is a big sister, ready to head off to cylch meithrin (pre school) and I truly feel that I will be lost without her...I am not worried so much for her, she is as social butterfly and so friendly..its me that will be the mess :S
 She is so excited to be a part of school (goodness knows why!)
She didn't want to leave today, and all we were doing was having a look around!
If only I could keep her with me forever :)

My baby girl, my world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment