Friday 5 September 2014

passion for la-di-da

I found this topic interesting as no one has ever asked me this question before, however one thing sprung to mind immediately.

Music. Singing particularly.
As long as I can remember its all I have done
In fact you can barely shut me up. Just recently I psorted some videos on here and on YouTube - goodness knows why I fear what people might say to me.
Hmm do you know what it just occurred to me I make weird faces when I sing...ah well too late now!!
As with my post yesterday about being able to express myself in what I wear, this is also true with music.
You can express so many emotions through music, and I find it a wonderful coping mechanism for sometimes just getting through the day.
In school I used it as a way to escape the hate.
Music fills your soul
It has the ability to make you happy, to make you cry and to bring you joy.
Signing brings me immense amounts of joy, it is an ongoing passion of mine.
When I hear music it fills me with such a glow, a warm feeling a sense of belonging
It lifts my spirit and makes me feel wonderful
I chose these quotes because they say a lot about music and passion. I so feel my passion for music strengthens me, it allows me to be who I am, a very loud song bird!!


Also here a few more things I am passionate about -
My babies
My husband ( even when he is a pain lol!)
A beautiful golden sunflower
Photography
A good book
Learning more about Jehovah
Becoming a pioneer.

Have a fabulous Friday,







4 comments:

  1. Music is the kind of thing I only wish I were good at! I can't sing or play, but I enjoy listening to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love listening to it too, its always guaranteed to fill me with joy.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, lovely post! I'm so glad to hear that singing gives you so much joy! Would love to see some of your videos (hope you'll post one for the blog Blog-tember prompt later this month?!). You know, I've always but always wanted to sing jazz and have always been too scared to try even a class.....perhaps I should push through my fear and try it...I'd hate not to have tried it at least once....[Love the quote about music being what feelings sound like!].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the quote too, it pretty much describes my feelings on music to a T.
      Ooh jazz singing sounds like it would be awesome!! You should try and give it a try! :-)

      Delete