Monday 8 September 2014

music - the sound of joy

I decided to post a singy video today...mainly because I think come blog day I would chicken out! Lol!
I tell you what I have recorded my video 4 times already and I must be waffleing on or something because it was way too many mb!! Either way I am going to post one that I recorded a few weeks ago of a kingdom melody that I love

Alrighty moving on
Music that moves me - a lot of music moves me, I love music!!

Singers I love - Alfie boe, ed sheeran, Taylor Swift, greenday, Judy garland, Katy Perry, some Beyonce, Elaine Paige...nice big mix of different sounds :-)

Genres that get me humming - musicals, pop punk, classical, modern opera and you can never go wrong with a disney song, ever!!! Also I have been really getting into acoustic lately :-)

Songs that move me -
Bring him home - les miserables
Now - karen carpenter
Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
The man that got away - Judy Garland
Clown - Emeli Sande
He will call - kingdom songs
Angel - Sarah McLachlan

I have always had an eclectic choice in music :-)
The above songs are guaranteed to make me filled with joy and love.

I am also a spotify girl. I am new to spotify, literally within the last week. But I am loving all of the amazing music I am discovering :-)
However I may have to go on and discover some of what you ladies have chosen :-)

Have a marvellous Monday


3 comments:

  1. Hah! After all that encouraging I can't see your video because I've got a missing plug-in..... :( Will sort it out later and can't wait to watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your voice is beautiful, Charlotte! What a lovely gift from God! =)

    ReplyDelete