Thursday 10 April 2014

poorly baby

My poor baby is unwell today, she has been unsettled sleep wise for the last few nights...but today she has started running a fever, and has literally not let my arms all day.
Poor thing! She is a mummy's girl, but she is also quite independent. I feel awful, because I don't know what is wrong..all I can think it might be is she had her injections last week...and symptoms can appear up to 12 weeks after.
As much as I want to give her cuddles, my wonderful insomnia is back...so I would love to get some sleep, but hubby has a huge 1000 tree job to do so he needs sleep too!!
Ah well it will pass..I hope!!

Also I have 10 weeks to go until our little man arrives!! It has flown by..what's unfortunate is that I am in agony with my legs at the moment, today I couldn't put any weight on it!! Its awful!
I will be glad when I no longer get the pain. Saw a physio for it yesterday and she said if it gets worse I may need crutches...could you imagine using crutches with 2 kids!!
I also decided to have a bit of fun with Photoshop yesterday to make a nice maternity photo -

Speaking of poorly baby, she is crying right now..soo I will share my photo a day pictures with you in a later post.
Have a good one,


No comments:

Post a Comment