Monday 3 March 2014

hello spring, goodbye feet

Its official - my feet have gone!
I can no longer see them, another 16 is weeks before I can see them again!
Ahh well it's all worth it in the end eh!

Its also beginning to look a lot like springtime in Wales - daffodil's are starting to appear, there is an occasional burst of sunshine - spring is one of my favourite seasons, I don't think there is anything better than when the flowers start to bloom and the leaves appear back on the trees :-)
Plus I think we have had enough rain to last a lifetime.

I also can't believe I managed an entire month of the photo a day challenge, and I hope to do it all year...here's hoping.
I think its a great way to boost your photo taking and helps you to learn more about different types of photography. There are so many wonderful photos I have seen already via instagram and Facebook.

I have also been trying to start Bella on a morning routine, to get her ready for when she starts school in September. I hope its not too much for her!!

Have a happy Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment