Monday 23 September 2013

life as we know it

So this is possibly my first life lately blog...am feeling pretty lazy having not written anything all weekend oops!!!
So life lately is pretty darn good...my daughter started pre school last week and is getting on really well..she is just so social and friendly it is amazing.
I have been taking a lot of photos lately and I have discovered that I have a knack for taking pics of leaves and flowers :)
We are contemplating selling our house and trying a few months in america...so watch this space. As of three days ago I invested in some editing equipment... Still trying to get my head around it!!

I have been suffering for a few months with post natal depression.. And I am starting to get a bit better with it all, but unfortunately we all have our bad days right?! Sometimes I just paint on the smile..because I have to...but you know I spend an awful lot of time helping others and I tend to forget myself, take now for example it is 8.30pm and I am only now having my dinner!!

I have also taken up crochet as a little hobby...let's hope it lasts longer than my knitting hobby :)
 And that's all in my life for now.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday...



No comments:

Post a Comment