Monday 30 September 2013

Memories <3

I am actually quite saddened by the fact that today is the last day of blogtember...so much so that I have been looking for blogtober already!!

For my last post (not ever) i am going to share with you something that means an awful lot to me.
This is a ring and chain that my dad used to wear. My mum kept some items for my brothers and I to choose from when we were old enough to appreciate them. I am glad that she did, otherwise we wouldn't have anything in which to remember him..as I was to young to have any memory's of him.
My mum made all three of us a small folder of things about my dad, as a little memoir for us all, as we were all quite young when he passed away.
These items sit in a nice little cupboard in my kitchen along with my wedding album.
Love dad, miss him everyday.

And so that is all from me, hope to do another one of these soon I truly enjoyed it.

This is me signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment