Tuesday 9 September 2014

ISFJ



I am an introvert.
What's interesting is that reading the details more thoroughly makes it even more apparent to me.
I have always been uncomfortable in big groups. I am much happier in a smaller group or even just me and a friend.
Growing up I always wanted to be a performer, but I always hid in the background. Even when someone asked me to perform I would just nervously not answer. I guess I wasn't your typical performing arts student. I never wanted to be centre of attention.
Even now I feel weird if someone says to me ' you have a lovely singing voice' I just look at them funny and say ' oh...thanks'

The people that know me well know that I am not as outgoing as I perceive.

My type is ISFJ - introvert sensing feeling judging

I have read different bits on this personality type today through Google and pinterest - and its almost as if someone has gone into my mind and written my thoughts down!!

They feel as though they can't do anything right - now I spend most days feeling this way or saying this sentence - even if people praise me its almost as if I don't want to believe them.
I find it hard to make friends, but when I do I am very, very loyal. One of my close friends was feeling down so I went out brought her a gift and made her a card to cheer her up. I like to go out of my way to help out people in any way I can without needing anything back in return. It's not about getting something back but helping others to feel better. I love my friends deeply and would be there for them at the drop of a hat. During school muy friends knew this and I was treated like a doormat for my troubles
But one thing I couldn't do for them is any kind of conflict!! I cannot cope with that kind of situation, I have never been able to. I get all weird and floopy!

But do you know what I am getting used to the kind of person I am, just.
I get to count Cinderella, katniss everdeen and Kate Middleton in my personality group...can't be so bad can it!

Have a terrific Tuesday






1 comment:

  1. Had meetings pretty much back to back the last few days so no time.....so just coming to comment....
    It's really quite scary how many of us Blog-tember-ers are introverts....and I could have written most of your post myself if I were describing myself, particularly the bit about helping people out in any way you can and the bit about hating conflict....it's so nice to know I'm not actually a weirdo, that there are others out there like me!

    ReplyDelete